YAY!!!Finally finished exams!!!=DI am super happy!!!=D
Anyway for an overview of wat i felt for my exams: 1st Day-the paper was okie jus that i was in quite a rush so last page not sure if i did correctly 2nd Day-paper quite easy hope can do well can le but i got two question donno for Map... 3rd Day-Easy hope can score well 4th Day-quite okie but Mcq some not sure last day-Paper was okie but i scared cos one question veri high weightage.. Hopefully i will score well!!!!!!!!!=D
After that Wey Jian,Jeremy,Clement,Yvonne and i went to VIVO!!!=DWe went to shop and eat!!!Had a great time!!!=D
I shall not elaborate much i will just uplaod some pics of us in vivo=D:
I HAD A GREAT TIME WITH U GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=D
I had a nice chat with Jeston...Long time no see le..HaHAx!Hope he is doin well=)
Yea,chat with Stess buddy too!AHaHx!And he knew what it i am refering to below...Right buddy??HaHAx!!!=p=p
Is it Coincidence or Fated?Do u guys believe in fate???
Cheerene
1st April 92
18
puppycheerene@hotmail.com
dancer - is our day; - is where we met.
Single but unavailableXD.
!stepsbysteps
wishlist(:
-good results for studies
-my soulmate
-Good health
-have many good frens
-world peace
-Everyone always happy
-great dancer
-frens last long
-& Lots more!
-I dislike ppl who act
as ur fren but say things
about u behind ur back.
-Backstabbers back off!
-Liar liar pants on fireXD