!Monday, May 25, 2009
I am already not in the good mood and here u are adding on.You gave me that cold shoulder jus because of one pic!if u are happy doing so go ahead....i still don get it...u smsed me after that saying u love me but u give me coldness...i thought i can feel better after chatting with u or something...but i was wrong...u jus gave me that cold shoulders that i don expect.......
I am upset cos u are a fren that i cherish but u did this to me when i needed u to cheer me up.....
I seriously have no comments....do as u wish....i can't control u anyway....
Disappointed.............................................
I WILL DELETE THE PIC FROM MY PREVIOUS POST...u can do this to me just because of a pic,if u think its worth it...go on.....
So wat is the use of saying u love me...giving me cold shoulders is wat u mean by loving me...i don get u...
He is totally not himself today....
i jus don understand him....
or maybe i had never understand him....
sorri for those who read my blog, if u don know wat i talking abt...ignore this post.....
I am really very very tired.............
there are so many things to be done.............
i feel like sleeping........forever..........
and not wake up anymore................................................Labels: tired....sad......disappointed....
dance with me ;
- 7:59 PM