!Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sorri i am just bored!=p=p
Today,nothing much...school was fun as usual..but i realli don realli like poa lecture,its kind of boring..the lucky thing is tat i never fall asleep=p=p
ITB was okie,althought some parts can be kind of confusing then GGT class was also not too bad..i didn't feel sleepy...
Today we have one hour break onli then Jeremy was like asking me and Yvonne wat type of guys i like...lolx!Then he keep asking me if that guy or this guy is my type....so funni la him...
Yesterday he and Wey jian even ask me if i find them good looking...then i say average then they say they veri sad....lolx!I NEVER SAY U GUYS NOT GOOD LOOKING LORX!!!!=(Jeremy jus keep saying my standard veri high...but to me i feel his taste is jus weird...lolx!
After school,Wey jian,Jasmine,Carisse,Zy,Jeremy,Yvonne,her frens and me went to somerset to shop at New Urban male...cos jeremy is a worker there so which means we get offer!!LOLX!!
I realise that new urban male the guys worker are all quite fit and big seize..i think u got to be like this to work there...hahax!!!=p=p
Then after that i went home first then saw cammie on the way...lolx!!!HaAHx!!
When i reached home i realise that the person gave me L seize for my shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I tried to wear and it is VERI huge!!!Its veri lou la!!Haix....Waste my money...i think i got to wear it with a tub inside....LOLX!
I am not in a veri good mood for some reason so i shall not continue to blog le...Nitex!!=D
I shall jus upload some Photos(a few days ago de):








Labels: bad day...
dance with me ;
- 9:26 PM