!Sunday, January 6, 2008
WoHoo!!!!School start le!!!I still feel like holiday mood,but i will still work hard de...TRY...HaHAx!!!I am so looking forward to sec one camp!!!HEeHEex!!=D
Anyway today i went back to ballet class,felt so stiff!!!And wat is worse is that i am doin valse for exam!!!The killer dance,Realli realli need lotx and lotx of stamina!!!
Oh yea,anyway if u happen to read my blog,thanks for your gift,i like it!!!But seriously i don realli know you le,juz saw u a few times and talk abit then u give me..So ps le!!!And u haven tell me why u give me also le!!!HaHAx=DAnyway thanks alot and study hard for ur A'levels ya?HeeHeex!!!=D
Saturday went to help out in school for the edusave award thingy..My leq veri PAIN!!!UNTIL NOW!!!Oh and YF thanks for accompanying me in the hall and helpin me there!!!I would hav been damn bored if he's not there!!!Then i onli went home at 6.30 with Snailie with a pack of noodles!!!LOLX!!!
dance with me ;
- 10:21 PM